The Anthro Elevate II Height Adjustable Table combines electrical lift technology, sturdy construction, and sleek styling to bring you the ultimate sit to stand desk solution on the market. A variety of custom options are available in addition to the ones shown. Please contact customer service to additional questions.
- Height adjustable from 28”-47” with the push of a button. Legs move 1.5”/second for fast table positioning.
- Sturdy electric legs lift 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight easily and quietly to ensure your equipment travels up and down with the table safely. That way, cords don’t have to stretch the full height of the table while you are working in the standing position.
- Large cable tray runs the width of the table at the back so cords waterfall off your computer, displays, and other equipment, directly into the tray where they’re organized and protected.
- Add a Power Bar or Surge Protector (sold separately) as a single power source for the table and equipment.
- “Tilt and go” wheels at the back of each leg make the table easy to move when you need to rearrange your room or access the back of your equipment. Just lift the front of the worksurface and roll the table into place.
- Two widths and depths available to fit your equipment and your space.
- Add options to store your equipment. CPU SideRacks attach to the table top to allow your computer to move up and down with your table.
- Articulating monitor arms hold flat panel displays off the worksurface and position them out of your way and in a comfortable viewing position.
- Choose between two types of worksurface finishes to match your work space, Basic and Plus.
- Basic tables feature a rigid high-pressure laminate worksurface with vinyl edge banding to cushion edges from bumps in high-traffic areas.
- Plus Tables offer contoured laminate worksurfaces with smooth curved edges for comfort against your arms when typing.
- Basic laminates available in Black, Maple and Wenge. Metal surfaces receive a baked-on powder coat finish in Silver Satin.
- Table comes standard with:
- Single worksurface
- Cable tray
- Control box
- Keypad for electric height adjustment
- Two electric lift legs
- Two feet with tilt-and-go back wheels
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Two-year warranty on the electrical system.
- The cords and plugs are not warranted.
- A variety of custom options are available in addition to the ones shown. Please contact customer service to additional questions.
Size (W x D):
- 48" x 23"
- 48" x 29"+ $46.88
- 60" x 23"+ $93.75
- 60" x 29"+ $140.63
CPU SideRack - InBoard (STSR1GV)
- Installs under the worksurface on the left or the right.
- Holds computer securely and travels up and down with the table to protect connections between to computer and displays, keyboard, mouse, and other equipment.
- Supports computers up to 4” wide, 15.5” high.
- Holds up to 40 lbs.
- Extends 15.5” below the worksurface.
CPU SideRack - OutBoard (STSR2GM)
- Attaches to the outside edge of your table, on the left or the right.
- Adjusts to fit the width of your computer and hold it securely, then travels up and down with the table.
- Protects connections between your computer and displays, keyboard, mouse, and other equipment.
- Slide the arms open to insert your computer, then tighten down to keep it in place.
- Supports compuers 4.5”-9.75” wide.
- Holds up to 40 lbs.
- Measure the width of your computer and add 3” to determine how far the SideRack will extend from the side of the table.
- 12-outlet Power Bar, $109.95
- 16-outlet Power Bar, $119.95
- Standard Surge Protector, $84.95
- Clamp-on Surge Protector, $129.95
A variety of custom options are available in addition to the ones shown. Please contact customer service to additional questions.
The cost of shipping is calculated at the shopping cart for most products we feature free shipping in the Continental USA. All Canadian, Alaska Hawaii and Mexico customers may call our store for shipping information. For heavier items (over 150 lbs) additional shipping and handling charges may apply and could be calculated after checkout by our team you will be notified of an additional charge if necessary. For special shipping requests or other questions about shipping policies. Please contact customer service for details.
Exchanges and Returns
All exchanges and returns must have a return authorization (RA) number which you can obtain from customer service returns must be made within 30 days form ship date by e-mail email@example.com or phone (877-524-3894) after submitting the following required information:
- Invoice or Order Number and Invoice/Order Number Date
- Part number and product being returned
- Detailed explanation of reason for exchange or return
Unauthorized returns or any returned merchandise that does not have an Return Authorization (RA) number will be refused and returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
Please return your product in the original box and packaging with all parts and hardware. If hardware packages have been opened a restocking fee will apply (15% in most cases). However, if parts are missing or damaged the restocking fee can be higher.
Once your return has been received and inspected we will issue you a credit. All credits are issued on the last day of month received.
Please note that some products like chairs, furniture, and printer covers which are made to order with custom fabrics and laminates are not eligible for an exchange or return. All Neutral Posture Chairs are non refundable. Please note if you need help ordering our Ergnomic Consultants are available to help you with space and design.